Congratulations to 2020 Start Up Challenge winners
Did you know there is a group of Oregon Technology Business Center (OTBC) Beaverton Startup Challenge winners for 2020 already?
Out of more than 50 applications from startups, these five have been awarded $25,000 each to take their business to the next level.
Here are the 2020 winners:
- First Ascent Biomedical - This company combines big data analytics, complex computational mathematics, and advanced science together to identify multi-drug compounds to help patients, clinicians, and pharma ﬁnd the right combination therapy for each cancer patient.
- Great Life by Lucinda - It's a line of plant-based "just add hot water" veggie burger mixes, using non-GMO veggies and real food ingredients in ﬁve delicious ﬂavors.
- Kakadu Dream - A Blue Light Repair nighttime skincare line that aids the repair of skin after an average of 10+ hours of blue light exposure per day.
- Mindcurrent - It's "FitBit for your brain"
- Steamchain - A ﬁnancial technology company focused on increasing the bottom line for clients by streamlining and simplifying payment processes to reduce currency conversion costs and mitigate current ﬂuctuation in the multi-trillion-dollar shipping and logistics industry.
These winning companies will also receive mentoring, office space, and other services for one year at OTBC as part of their prize.
This year's Challenge attracted 16 angel investors and raised $140,000 for the fund.
Congratulations to all.
To learn more, visit OTBC's website.